Sunday, May 15, 2011

~Guest book sign~

Hello friends! I recently came across this pic {of a sign} I made for my sister's wedding a couple years ago and I felt like I needed to share it with you! Her wedding colors were hot pink and black! What fun colors right? The flowers she used were cherry blossoms and she tried to incorporate them in all of her decor. She asked me to make a sign to put on the guest book table and here is how it turned out!





It was really cheap and easy to make and it looked adorable when it was finished! She was so happy with it! I just used a piece of pink scrapbook paper, a piece of black textured paper {that I cut into a small square shape and rounded the corners with a scrapbook corner rounder}. I drew on the branches with a black marker, and then placed scrapbook flowers on the branches. I cut out the word "Guests" with my Cricut and glued it on the black textured paper.


That was it! It was simple and easy to make! Sometimes I feel like crafts don't have to be hard and complicated to make...sometimes crafts that are easy and simple are best, don't you think? :)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


-Ruthie



Pink Hippo Party

1 comment:

AmieAnn said...

Oh I love this! The flowers are my favorite! I wish someone had made me one when I got married! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party! Can't wait to see what you share next week!