Tuesday, May 24, 2011

~Neighborhood Garage Sale {Loot!}~

What is better than a garage sale? Neighborhood garage sales! My friend, her sister, and I got up early this last weekend and hit the neighborhood sales! They were all over the place! We went to this {HUGE} housing addition (where her parents live) and they had {THE BEST} stuff! I bought 8 items for a total of $16.25! Can't get any better than that!




OSU backpack-$2.00
Red tin box with Christmas decor-$3.00
"Welcome" Fall sign-$2.00
4th of July jar-$2.00
White Flowers-$1.00
Fence post Santa- 50 cents
Hello Kitty coin purse-$5.00
Sunflowers- 75 cents



I just love good garage sales, don't you? It makes me happy...kind of like a kid on Christmas Day! :) Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!


-Ruthie

2 comments:

MaryBerry Boutique said...

I love yard sales!! I just got a twin bed for 12$ IT WAS SO AWESOME! your right its just like Christmas!:)
Mary

Ruthie said...

Mary, that is awesome! Gotta love a good deal! It is so fun, isn't it? :)
Have a good day!


-Ruthie