Tuesday, June 7, 2011

~Branson, MO~

The hubby and I recently celebrated our 7yr wedding anniversary on Sunday (June 5th)! My how time flies! Here is a pic of us taken at Montana Mike's Steakhouse in Branson! Aren't we cute? :)



We decided we wanted to take a trip somewhere and was planning on going to Taos, New Mexico but with the recent wildfires we decided not to go there! We ended up going to Branson, MO since it is not far from home and there is alot of stuff to do! I haven't been there since I was in high school so it has changed alot! Here are some pics from several of the places that we went! Have a seat and take a look at our journey! :)



~Cakes N Cream Dessert Parlor-they had some amazing burger and fries! I heard they also have some awesome funnel cakes and ice cream!~


~The Hollywood Wax Museum~



~Bella and Edward-I ran into them in the Hollywood Wax Museum and HAD TO take their pic!~



~Me posing with the Wizard of Oz crew LOL~



~The Titanic Museum- this was the last attraction that the hubby and I did and it was SOO COOL! We are so glad that we did this!~



~Kringles Christmas Shop-a really fun Christmas store filled with decorated trees and decoration!~


Well, that concludes the tour folks! Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me! Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Ruthie

2 comments:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I have never been there, so it's fun to see some of the hot spots. Happy Anniversary!!

Ashton Jones said...

In Montana, you can find some of the best hotels in branson.. And I will vouch as I am a frequent traveller in that state.