Wednesday, June 29, 2011

~4th of July Decor~

I just love 4th of July, don't you? I love the red, white, and blue colors...I love hearing firecrackers and watching them burst in the sky...I love spending time with family and friends. It makes me feel so grateful that I am an American! We are so blessed to live in a country where we have Freedom! I normally try to decorate my house every year with 4th of July decor...I don't have alot of decorations but I do have a few that I would like to share with you! {I am hoping to add some more decor this year!}

~Uncle Sam-Isn't he cute?~

~My awesome flag jar that I found at a garage sale not to long ago!~

~My black Cafe sign with all my 4th of July decor~

~Miscellaneous decor~

I guess I am all ready for the 4th! Bring it on! I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and SAFE 4th of July!

-Ruthie

2 comments:

Kati @ Obscured Flair- said...

awwww! great stuff!! I've been scouring GW and can't find a thing!

MaryBerry Boutique said...

I love your garage sale jar flag! So cute:) I love yard/garage sales:)
mary