Tuesday, July 19, 2011

NKOTBSB 2011!!

So I recently had the chance to go with my friend Steph {on my birthday!!} to go the NKOTBSB concert! Oh my goodness! It was THE. BEST. CONCERT. EVER!! I've been to many concerts, but this is the BEST ONE YET!! IT WAS HOT!! I was a total dork and wanted to have a "blast from the past" moment so the night before I went and bought a cheap purple t-shirt from Walmart and some puff paint and I had my niece help me make a shirt to wear to the concert! It was good times!!


~Me in my homemade shirt!~


~This was the opening with NKOTB and Backstreet Boys!~


~NKOTB-they were still rocking it even after all these years!~


~NKOTB~


~Backstreet Boys~


~Backstreet Boys singing to several ladies from the audience-TOO COOL!~


~My boy Jordan! He is my fav NKOTB-I HEART Jordan!~


~My friend Steph and I having a GREAT TIME!!~


All I have to say is if they ever come back into town...I AM THERE!! THEY. ARE. HOT!! You should have seen all the screaming ladies there! The floors were shaking from all the excitement! LOL It was great seeing these guys after all these years...they were VERY ENTERTAINING! My friend and I felt like young school girls screaming and dancing and singing along! What a wonderful way to spend my 32nd birthday! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: