Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~Wooden Box~

Remember this lovely wooden box that I found a week ago at a local craft show?


Well, I turned it sideways and threw in some faux artichokes, some sunflowers, and white flowers in the cubbies! I also have an adorable "Cafe" sign that I got from the BFF on top of it! I put my cute Fleur de lis plaque that I got at Hobby Lobby beside it and also have my "Better Homes & Garden" candle burner that I got from Walmart on the other side of it!




It makes for a nice and cheery decor to help brighten up my kitchen for the summer! I can't help but smile big when I see it! :)


Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT day!


Love,
Ruthie

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Looks great. Love the flowers you added. It does look so cheery. What a great find.