Wednesday, August 10, 2011

~Craft room Inspiration~

I just recently gave my old computer desk to my wonderful hubby (well, it's not OLD but I have had it for 6 yrs and I no longer use it) It is still in good shape so I am glad that he will be able to use it! However, with it gone from my room, it has left a big open space in my craft room! SO...I HAVE TO SAY...IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS ;) that I now have to find a cabinet/dresser to store all my craft supplies and goodies in! I know...SAD isn't it? ;) I don't have an idea of what type of cabinet or dresser that I need but until I find that SPECIAL PIECE...I DID, however, come across some storage/organizaton ideas that I think will look great in my craft room! Here are a few items that I would love to find!




~Wire baskets-A must for my room!~ :)



~Glass jars-Aren't these lovely?~



~2 tiered wire basket-I could store a bunch of goodies in it!~


These are just a few items that I will be looking for...I am sure there are more ideas that I will be adding to the list! :) I can't wait to see it all come together!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Love,
Ruthie


No comments: