Sunday, August 21, 2011

~Veggie Tales Cake~

Real quickly, I just wanted to post a cake I made this weekend for a former classmate's son. She wanted a white cake with white icing and wanted a Veggie Tales theme. I decided to make Bob and Larry out of fondant to give it more of a textured look. I was so pleased with how it turned out! I think it is my best cake yet! Maybe I am getting better at this cake thing?! ;)



Thanks for stopping by! Have a good day! :)

-Ruthie







Creations by Kara


NightOwlCrafting

4 comments:

KateB said...

super cute! I can't bake so i praise all that can!!!

Celeste said...

That Larry and Bob are spot on! :)

The Doodler said...

So adorable! I am really impressed, my cake decorating skills are...well I have NO cake decorating skills!
I came over from Craft-o-maniac and I'm a new follower!

Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

Just Jaime said...

Adorable!! The veggies turned out so well! I'm impressed.