Saturday, September 10, 2011

~Caillou Cake~

Hello friends! I just wanted to post a pic of a cake that I made this weekend for my friend's son! I made him a 'Caillou' cake since that is his favorite tv show. His mom ordered an edible image and gave to me to use on his cake. It was the first time I've ever used one, and I was kind of scared to use it, but it wasn't as bad as I thought!


Here is how it turned out! I thought it was cute! The birthday boy and his family loved it!

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Love,
Ruthie




Pink Hippo Party

3 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Cute!

Nicole Mariana said...

Oh this cake is super cute! I'm glad the birthday boy loved it, that's what's most important! I love your blog, I found it from a blog hop, I'm your newest follower. Please go take a look at my blog and if you like it be my newest follower!

www.romanianprincess.com

XoXo Nicole Mariana

Lyndsey said...

This is so cute - you are so talented!!!