Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hoo Are You? My Answers! (Fall Edition)

NightOwlCrafting




Here are this week's questions!

1. What are your favorite 3 things about fall?
1) Pumpkins, leaves, and fall decorations 2) Taco soup and chili 3) Fall festivities-festivals/fairs, football games, Halloween!

2. Are you a football fan and if so who is your favorite team?
No not really a fan...My husband and I like to go watch high school football but I really don't know much about the game! I know what a touchdown is and that is about it! LOL

3. What is your favorite fall scent? Pumpkin pie

4. So you have seasonal allergies? Yes, as a matter of fact my allergies have already started kicking in. :(

5. Have you started Christmas shopping yet? Yes I have! I have already got something for my two sisters, for my mother, something for my sister-in-law, and some stocking stuffers! I am starting to get stuff as I see it.

2 comments:

Mandi@MandiBeingCrafty said...

I love soup! I am excited about being able to make some! Stopping by from Hoo Are You.

Tonya said...

Football games and coming home to dinner in the slow cooker making the house smell yummy! I am ready for FALL!