Monday, October 3, 2011

~Happy Fall Ya'll~

Good morning friends! It is a beautiful day here in Oklahoma! I hope all is well where you live! :) Well, I put out my Fall decor in my kitchen this last week and I wanted to post a pic of it. I found the white wooden box (with cubbies) at a local craft show a few months ago. I was able to find a few things to put in it at another craft show a couple weeks ago. I also found the cute little crow/sunflower pillow at an antique mall last year for $1.00!


I just love this time of year! The days are getting a little colder, the leaves are starting to change colors, it is time to crack out the Chili/Taco soup, football games, Halloween, etc., etc...I could just go on and on! :) I also know it is time to put out my Fall/Halloween decor too! I probably won't get out my Halloween decor until a little closer to the time frame. So...stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: