Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Hello blog friends! It's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything and I PROMISE...I have a good reason! :) I have been an extra in a movie that is being filmed here in Oklahoma. It is called "Home Run" and it should be coming out around this time next year!


Here is what the movie is about: "A pro baseball player with an alcohol problem is forced to return to his hometown to face the pain he tried to ignore, the girl he wanted to forget, and the son he never knew".

Here is a link to the website: Home Run the movie

The main actor is a guy named Scott Elrod (he plays Cory Brand) and Vivica A. Fox plays his agent! She is really nice!

I got to be a nurse in the background when the main character "Cory" is visiting his brother in the hospital. The last couple days I was also filming as a baseball fan! They are suppose to finish filming this weekend. I hate to see them go! :( It is an interesting industry and it is really neat to see how it all comes together!

It is really cool to me because to be an extra in a movie is something that I have had on my bucket list for many years now and I finally had my chance! It is really tiring because we would be there for many many hours but it is totally worth it! :) I definitely wouldn't mind doing it again sometime! It is so much fun!

This movie should be out around baseball season of 2012, so be looking for it!

Have a GREAT Halloween weekend! Stay warm and safe!

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: