Friday, December 16, 2011

{Pinterest Project}-Candy Cane Primitives

Ok, so my latest addiction is probably like everyone else's...Pinterest! I have pinned many project ideas on my boards and I am slowly being able to work on them! One of my favorite ideas is from Lipstick and Laundry. She made ADORABLE primitive Candy Canes and I just HAD to make my version of them! She has a wonderful tutorial on how to make them! She used small plastic candy canes for this project and I ended up finding some big plastic candy canes at Garden Ridge! I went to JoAnn Fabrics and found some adorable red & white ticking material and used it to wrap my candy canes!



Here is what they looked like before:

I just LOVE how they turned out! They are so festive with my Candy Cane/Gingerbread kitchen theme! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful & warm weekend!

Hugs,
Ruthie










Button

2 comments:

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

These turned out so great! Thanks for sharing at this week's BFF Open House.

Space 46 said...

Would love love love for you to share this at my party going on now http://space46.blogspot.com/2011/12/co-hosting-pinteresting-link-party-week.html. Happy holiday! My