Sunday, December 4, 2011

~Musical Garland~

Hello lovelies! I want to show you some pics of a sheet music garland that I started working on last year. I just recently finished it up and I wanted you to see it! It was so easy to make and I think it really looks snazzy on my tree! I purchased an old hymnal from a local antique store and I used the pages to make my garland.





~This was before I put the ornaments on it~


~Ta-da! I think it looks fabulous! I just love how it turned out!~


Now I just need to get all my Christmas presents wrapped and put under it! There is nothing better than watching Christmas movies in the dark with just the glow of a well lit Christmas tree! It makes me smile! :)

I hope everyone has a good week! Stay warm!

Love,
Ruthie






5 comments:

Barb said...

Love it Love it Love it! I'm having the same garland this year - only with dictionary pages!

Jamie said...

so beautiful! great work :o)

Jann Olson said...

Hi, Yes, your garland looks lovely on your tree. I made a musical garland this year also. Mine is not as long because I just draped it on my hearth. I will be doing a post about it tomorrow for the mantel linky party. Would love for you to visit.

Elizabeth said...

This looks beautiful! Great job :)

Sarah Gill said...

Sheets of music are perfect for Christmas decorating, so versitile. I love what you've done with them. Thanks for linking up to Make the Scene Monday!