Tuesday, January 10, 2012

{Pinterest Project}-Felt Heart Shaped Wreath

Hello friends! I wanted to show you my latest Pinterest project! I just LOVE that place, don't you? I get such good ideas there! :) Anyhoo, I found this ADORABLE felt heart shaped wreath from a blog called eighteen25 and I JUST HAD to make one! {Of course, I had to put my spin on it. I ended up pinning my felt circles in different directions to give it a little bit different look.} I just love how it turned out!

I can't wait to hang it up with the rest of my Valentine's Day decor! To tell you the truth, I really wasn't going to decorate for V-day but I have found several fun projects that I want to make so...I guess I am going all out! I found some really fun looking heart shaped Whoopie pies that I think I will make for the hubby and I for V-day...I hope they turn out! :)

Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Talk to you soon!
-Ruthie






Creations by Kara


Button

2 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

I saw this wreath on Pinterest as well. It's beautiful!
Heart shaped whoopie pies huh? Now how does that not say LOVE?!?

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

Super cute. Turned out great. Love the bright red - so perfect for V-day.