Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Photo-A-Day Challenge! (Day 1)

Hello lovelies! I have decided to participate in the February Photo-A-Day Challenge that I saw on fat mum slim's blog! I think it will be fun and will be a great way to document this month! I just wish I would have seen January's challenge before now so I could have participated in it! :( Oh well!

Today's pic is of the beautiful blue sky!


We had such wonderful weather here in Oklahoma...it was 69 today! :) I snapped this pic at lunch while I was sitting in my car eating lunch and reading the 2nd Sookie Stackhouse book-"Living Dead in Dallas"! My friend got me hooked on this series!! :)
I can't wait to finish it so I can't start on book 3! Anyhoo, I will be posting a pic everyday for the whole month so stay tuned! You never know what I will post! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great evening!

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: