Monday, February 13, 2012

~Happy Valentine's Day!~

Happy Valentine's Day friends! I want to celebrate today by showing some pics of my Valentine decor that I have in my house! I just love the red and white colors! There is just something festive about it! :)

~Here are some cupcake boxes I made a couple years ago~


~My Felt Heart Wreath (that I made this year!)


~A really cool chalkboard that my parents gave me for Christmas this year~


~Cupcakes/treats and my Fleur de lis plaque I made last year~


And last but not least...

~My "Be Mine" frame that I also made last year~


These are just a few of my favorites V-day decorations! I will look forward to decorating with them every year! :)

I hope everyone has a FUN & SWEET Valentine's Day and gets to spend it with their loved ones!

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: