Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hooo Are You? My Answers!! (It's back!!)

It's back!! Yay! I am glad! Night Owl Crafting

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?


Yes! My hubby and I have been happily married for 7 years! He is my best friend and I couldn't picture my life without him! I love him so much! :)

2. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
Not sure...we usually either go out to eat, or if it is a work night, I will pick us up something and bring it home and we eat by candlelight! I usually make a sweet treat for us for dessert as well! I think this year I will try my hand at making some heart shaped whoopie pies! :)


3. Do you have any Valentine's traditions?
Not really...I guess we usually give each other a gift and we will have a candlelit dinner!

4. What is your favorite Valentine's candy?
I don't really eat Valentine candy...I prefer cookies or cake!

5. Name 3 things that you LOVE!
My hubby, my family, crafting!!

Love,
Ruthie

2 comments:

Two Sides of the Rainbow said...

Heart shaped whoopie pies...um...YUMMY! You'll have to let us know how they turned out : )

Jen in Colorado said...

I love getting to meet new crafters this way! Happy Valentine's day!