Thursday, March 1, 2012

~A Sneak Peek of the movie "Home Run"~

Ok, the movie producers of the up and coming movie "Home Run" just recently posted on Facebook a sneak peek of a couple of the scenes! This was the movie that was filmed here in Oklahoma (not far from my home) and I got to be an extra in it! This movie is about RECOVERY & FINDING GOD! I am so glad I got to be a part of it! Vivica Fox (Helene) is Scott Elrod's (Cory Brand) agent in the movie and after an accident due to his alcholism he is forced to go into a 12 Step program at a local church called "Celebrate Recovery"! Here are links to the scenes:

Helene finds a 12 step program

Step Study

I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT IT! I can't wait to see the finished product! It should be coming to theaters Baseball season 2012 (September of this year!) Alot of churches are promoting this movie and getting the word out! I hope alot of people watch it and that lives are going to be changed because of it! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL day! :)

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: