Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope everyone has had a wonderful & blessed Easter today and got to spend time with family and friends! :) I sure did! All my family came into town and we had a GREAT time! I was sad to see everyone leaving to go home!

Well, I wanted to show a little project that I did the other day that I am just now being able to post on here...My BFF and I bought these clear bunnies at the dollar store last year...



and we were planning to paint them, but we never did, and so I finally got around to painting mine this year! I took some acrylic paint that I had on hand and painted them a chocolate brown making them look like chocolate bunnies! I think they turned out adorable! I also put a little sheer ribbon around the necks to give them some pizazz! Here is out it turned out! :)





They look soo good I could almost eat them! Ok, well...maybe not! LOL I am so excited to be adding them to my Easter decor for next year! It was such an easy and cheap project that took literally no time at all to do!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a GREAT week!

Love,
Ruthie




Pink Hippo Party






No comments: