Friday, April 13, 2012

~Painting Class~

Ok, so I MUST tell you something that I did a couple weeks ago that was A BLAST! I am sure you've heard of those painting classes where you go by yourself, or with friends, and an artist guides you step by step in the nights featured painting? Well, I got the idea from a co-worker and thought it would be fun, so I signed myself up for an evening of fun, food, and painting! Being a person who is crafty and loves anything crafty...I LOVED IT!!

Here is a pic of me working on my painting! No I am not bored I am just really focusing on it! LOL



Here is a class pic! I am the one on the floor with black hair and a black shirt and I am sitting by the teacher! She was really nice!


It was so much fun that I will have to do it again! Can't wait until the next time!

Anyhoo, Thanks for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL weekend! It is supposed to be storming here all weekend and possible tornadoes :(

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: