Sunday, April 29, 2012

~Weekend finds~

So I have to tell you what I did this weekend! There is this AMAZING antique mall a couple towns over from where I live...I have to post a pic of it so you can see how big this place is! :)


It is the best place EVER to shop for goodies! My BFF and I would go all the time whenever we could, but since she moved away on me, I had to go all by myself this weekend! :( I was in search of some organizational items to use in my craft/scraproom and this was the place to go! Let me show you a few things I bought!

*This bad boy will be used to store all my rolls of ribbon!

*Not sure what I will use this for, but I bought one of these for decoration...maybe storage!


*Two of my favorite items! A wooden scoop and a lovely bucket that I will be using for decoration! How cute are they?!

*and last but not least, another favorite of mine...this lovely wooden rack that I will be using as a CD rack! It doesn't look like it in the pic, but it is a bright green color right now. I will eventually paint it a light grey color, and give it a shabby chic look!


You just don't know how excited I am to finally be able to get my craft room in order! I still have some more things to buy, but that will take time to find everything I need. :) It is a working progress! Stay tuned to see my lovely items get a "makeover"! I will be posting those in the next week or so!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT week! :)

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: