Sunday, August 19, 2012

~{Before & After} Ribbon Holder~

Hello ladies! I can't wait to show you my newest project that I just finished today! I must say this is a before & after project that I just love! I bought this towel holder at a local antique store...It was this bright green color {which don't get me wrong, it is not bad} but it really doesn't go with my decor. I saw this cute guy and knew he had potential!



So, I pulled out my paint and painted him a nice beige color. Then added a lovely wooden embellishment, aged it up a bit, and look how this beauty turned out! It's a lot different and so chic!


It is going to look FABULOUS with my rolls of ribbon on it and will make my craft room more organized! Gotta love that! :)

Thanks for swinging by and checking it out! Have a WONDERFUL week and stay cool!

Love,
Ruthie







Pink Hippo Party


1 comment:

Karima said...

You did a brilliant job with that - good idea!