Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm back! Post-It Notes project!

Hello ladies! It's been a while since I've been on here...taking a break I guess! I've been quite busy and I hadn't had time for crafting, but everything has slow down a bit :) My friend Angie and I got together this weekend to do a little crafting! We did a couple projects that I am excited to show you! We {first} did a Post-it notes project from drink coasters (like you get at restaurants) For example:


We added some scrapbook paper, pretty embellishments, and some other things and look how adorable these turned out!

These are mine:

These are hers:


These are ours together:


These are going to make ADORABLE little gifts for teachers, friends, co-workers, & family members! We found some more cardboard coasters in the $1 bin at Wally World yesterday so you can bet we are going to make some more! Good times ahead! My next project I will post in a later post, so stay tuned! :)

Thanks for stopping in and checking out our nifty project! Hope you have a GREAT week!

Love,
Ruthie

Sumo's Sweet Stuff







4 comments:

K Coake said...

They look so cute!

MamaJB said...

These are darling. I stopped by from COM and am your newest follower :)

http://mamascraftyplace.blogspot.com

Aunt B said...

What a cute idea! Thank you for sharing it.

Rory Fugerson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.