Tuesday, November 6, 2012

~Front Door Fall Wreath~

A few weeks ago, one of my good friends and I decided we wanted a beautiful Fall wreath for our front doors. So what did we do? We ran to our closest Hobby Lobby and got the supplies we needed to make this bad boy!


We got a grapevine wreath (which I found out I am allergic to!!), a fall garland, some flowers, a couple pumpkins, fall colored berries, and some pretty ribbon and we got started putting it all together! We first wrapped the fall garland around the grapevine wreath (hot gluing as we went) and then tucked in some fall colored berries (as filler). Then we took the flowers and pumpkins and glued them into place. Lastly, we made a wreath hanger with a fall colored ribbon that we bought so we could hang this beauty on our doors!



I think I might make a big bow to put on top of this beauty! I already have it hung up outside of my front door and it looks SMASHING! LOVE it even though I was allergic to it! LOL



I LOVE this time of year, don't you? Bring on the holidays!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week!

Love,
Ruthie






Creations by Kara




Photobucket

2 comments:

Tonna @ Navy Wifey Peters said...

Gorgeous fall wreath!!! I'd love for you to share this at my link party Submarine Sunday. It's open until Friday @ 11:59pm. I hope you'll stop by!

T'onna
http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/11/submarine-sunday-5.html

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

You did an amazing job on this! Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/11/make-it-pretty-monday-week-22.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse