Tuesday, January 1, 2013

~New Years Jar~

Hello friends! Happy 2013! I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe New Years Eve and got to celebrate with loved ones! The hubby and I went over to a friend's house and played games and ate some good food! :) It was a great way to ring in the New Year!

I wanted to share a cute idea that I saw on Facebook that I will be doing this year...It is called "The New Year Jar" Here is what it is all about...



I think it is an adorable idea and will find it very fun to do! Let me show a pic of the jar I will be using...I got this cutie from a friend from high school that has her own craft business. She was getting rid of some of her stock to make room for more items :) This jar has an "R" intial on it, and since my name starts with an R, I thought it was only fitting that I buy it! :)



Anyhoo, I can't wait to start using it! It will be a lot of fun looking back on all the fun things that I've done throughout the year :) I hope by posting this, it will inspire you to do the same.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

Love,
Ruthie

1 comment:

Peggy Lee said...

Great idea about the jar. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with it though. I can't even remember to write stuff on my grocery list....not to mention actually remembering to grab it before I go to the grocery store!
Happy New Year to you!
~hugs