Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"Randy To The Rescue"

I just recently had a chance to be an extra on a TLC show "Randy To The Rescue". If you know Randy Fenoli from "Say Yes To The Dress" then you probably know it is his own TLC show! This last weekend he was in Oklahoma City, OK filming an episode and I jumped at the chance to be in it! I am a huge fan of his and love his work. He is an absolute doll! So sweet :) Here are some pics from my weekend:

~Randy & I~

~Outside getting ready to shoot some scenes before he arrives!~

~Randy arriving & saying his lines (funny thing-it started sleeting too!)~

~The couch where they filmed the bridal parties~

~Randy doing his thing!~

I was able to be an extra for 2 days...the first day, we just did stuff outside (cheering & waiting for him to arrive, him arriving, looking for wedding dresses) then they had 3 groups of 20 people come in at different times and do the "big reveal" scenes (3 different brides). The bride that I watched was a "Thunder girl" from the OKC Thunder basketball team. So much fun!

I am so excited that I had the opportunity to do this! It will be something I will never forget! :) I believe this episode will air late May/early June of this year! Can't wait to see it!

Well, thanks for stopping by...Have a great day!

Love,
Ruthie


No comments: