Monday, April 22, 2013

~Home Run the movie Review~

Yay folks! So I made the cut...I am in the movie "Home Run" but I am a bit blurry! I am the nurse in the background in the hospital scenes (2 different scenes) when Cory is visiting his brother in his hospital room. I also saw myself in a baseball scene as well! I am so glad to have been a part of it and so proud to say that it was filmed in Oklahoma! It is nice to see a faith-based film in the theaters for once. I really love the opening of the movie, it really shows how pretty Okmulgee is, and it features it really well. I love the soundtrack to the movie too! There is a lot of great songs in it. I will definitely have to get the soundtrack of it!

~Here is a pic of us on the set: Scott Elrod (Cory Brand), Me (blue scrubs), an extra, Vivica Fox (Cory's agent Helene), & another extra~


If you want to see a film about finding God & redemption (and baseball!) go see it! It is worth it! It had me crying and laughing all at the same time. I am so excited to see it all together because I just saw bits & pieces when I was there for the filming. I am pleased with how it turned out!


Here is a link to the "Home Run" website...it will give you all the info on it: Home Run

I have heard from several of my friends that some of the theaters have been SOLD OUT! Praise the Lord! That is awesome! I hope a lot of people go see it! :)

Well, thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week!

Love,
Ruthie

No comments: